BeoWorld – For Sale (UPDATED 18th Feb 2024)

Home Forums General Forum General Discussion & Questions BeoWorld – For Sale (UPDATED 18th Feb 2024)

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    chartz
    BRONZE Member
      • Burgundy

Hi Mark!

Welcome aboard ☺️

Beobuddy
      BRONZE Member

Hi Mark,

Thank you for keeping up Beoworld as a resourcefull place for thousands of B&O lovers/users/ect. Very nice and glad to read that all effort made by Keith and Lee aren’t just vanishing and lost.

A sincere thank you to Keith and Lee. Thank you for all the work and investments you have done throughout the years.

Dillen
        FOUNDER Member

Mark, welcome!

Martin

Tignum
          BRONZE Member
            • Netherlands

Hello Mark,

Great to see you value BeoWorld, with all the work Lee and Keith have done to allow many to bring and take useful information for a better Bang & Olufsen experience. And have a good laugh (or rant) in doing so :-). Looking forward to your input!

Lee, Keith, it has been a pleasure to ‘feel’ your dedication through the years. I hope to see you on the forum for many more years to come. Many thanks to you.

Regards, Johan

Gaea
            BRONZE Member
              • Netherlands

Thanks Keith & Lee and welcome Mark!

hcraig244
              BRONZE Member

A big thank you Lee and Keith…..I’m really not sure how long I have been a member of the site….I do know I have learned a huge amount from being a part of it, the advice and contributions from the legends of the site, in particular Dillen….have grown my knowledge exponentially, loved every adventure I have been lucky enough to be part of…….

Craig

Keith Saunders
                Administrator
                  • Hampshire, England

I’m really not sure how long I have been a member of the site

Thank you for your kind feedback.
                  You joined Beoworld on 11th April 2016 at 7:40am and your member ID is 45901

The latest member to join Beoworld has a member ID of 87909

Multicare
                  Administrator
                    • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Thank you for the warm welcome. 😍

9_LEE
                      • Eastbourne England

Apologies for not being too vocal lately. It’s a sad time for me saying goodbye to BeoWorld after all these years but Mark and Multicare are very well respected in the industry.

In my opinion they’ll be an excellent custodian for BeoWorld going forwards and I’m excited to see where BeoWorld will be taken in the future. I will always remain a fan of B&O and also an advocate for BeoWorld of course.  🙂

Three cheers for Mark, Multicare and BeoWorld!

Lee

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by 9_LEE.
                      pepps
                      BRONZE Member
                        • Kent, UK

I have a good feeling about Beoworld – I’ve been a proud member of the forum for a long time, learned so much and expanded my knowledge and enthusiasm for all things B&O.
                        Dillen and Guy have been legends helping me repair my beloved Beosystems.
                        Onwards and upwards, always appreciating the creators and the caretakers.

Welcome Mark. Thank you Lee andKeith.
                        Cheers everyone!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.